Minimise Customer Returns & Streamline Your Reverse Logistics Function
Arguably the single largest cost centre in retail and having an impact of millions of pounds on the bottom line, customer returns is an area you can no longer afford to ignore.
The Customer Returns Management & Logistics Summit
is the only event in Europe with a sole focus on Reverse Logistics & Returns Management that brings together 70+ senior decision makers
for returns strategies in their organisation.
With 7+ case studies
from major retailers and plenty of structured networking opportunities
with unique partnership building sessions built in to the agenda, this is the only event to attend in 2016 for all your strategic returns decisions.
For full session information, download the 2016 Brochure here
- Enhance customer experience and drive profits by encouraging returns with insight from Superdry's business model
- A problem shared is a problem halved: discuss and overcome challenges with key leaders in reverse logistics and e-commerce with interactive sessions with the likes of Sky
- Tailor your agenda with our dedicated streams: minimise returns at point of sale by maximising your e-commerce function vs improve your reverse logistics function cost effectively through smart strategy
- Hear from major retailers as they share their competitive secrets: 10+ never before seen case studies detailing how to make your returns process a roaring success
- Take away key strategies with our fishbowl discussion groups: a unique twist on round tables to get the most out of your networking
- Stop by the Returns Clinic for a one to one discussion with expert consultants to overcome your specific returns challenges. Pick the clinic that is tailored to your subject area and have a confidential discussion with an expert.
For full details on why 2016 is the year to attend, please download a copy of the 2016 Brochure today
“Very good. Managed to do some valuable networking and took some good ideas away. I'd recommend for anyone involved in returns” Head of Returns, ShopDirect
“Very valuable, especially for connecting with peers in the business” Supervisor of Return Logistics, Bose
“It was great to meet other people in the industry and see that they have the same challenges that we have” Stock Exit Manager, John Lewis
“Very useful” Group Quality Control Manager, Travis Perkins
“Very good event” Senior Consumer Engagement Leader, Philips Consumer Lifestyle